Thursday, October 4, 2012

The End


The End!!
Finally, I have finished reading this novel, P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern. It took me almost a semester to finish reading this novel. With maktab activities and assignments that came one after another, I didn't really have time to sit and read this novel.
This is a lovey dovey novel but not really my type (not so romantic). However I found it interesting and well, when I read how Holly went through her life without her husband, it gave me some kind of motivation. Yes, it's hard to let go of someone that you really love, either your family, friends or your partner, but we have to move on. It's not easy, but with friends and family that keep on supporting us, we will make it through. In this kind of situation, we would also be able to see who are our real friends and who are just friends by name only.
But the ending is not what I expected. I thought Holly will go with Daniel. He was always there for her, became her companion in every event they went to. They even have things in common, like losing someone that they really love except for Daniel was left by his gf who cheated on him. Yes, Daniel confessed to Holly but at that time, Holly was not ready to open her heart or to start a new relationship. A month after that, when Holly still didn't give any response, Daniel went back to his hometown. There he met his ex and decided to return back to her. I was like what??? I thought he really loves Holly and willing to wait for her. But his feeling towards Holly was not strong enough. He lost! Honestly, I was hoping his ex which is now his gf, will leave him again! After being cheated, he still wants to accept her back. #sigh. They are 2 opposite people with opposite characteristics but he still loves her. Maybe it's true, You will fall for someone who is different from you, who is the opposite of who you are. Maybe...
Men are really unpredictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment