Sunday, October 28, 2012

Thanks Madam

I know you would not see this, but I just want to thank you. You are so kind and nice to us.

This morning, we (Me, Miley and Yen) went out for breakfast with Madam Ras. She treated us because we helped her during the PSV workshop at Sekolah Kebangsaan Dato Traoh Muara Tuang, Samarahan. She really desperate that day. We also tired. We actually didn't want to go (we didn't have enough sleep the night before) but looking at her eyes, the hope that she has on us, we volunteered ourselves. Actually she wanted 4 person to help her but no one wanted to help (I expected all babydolls to help but end up only 3 wanted to help). I understand also, on the same day, we had to hand in our EDU assignment. So everyone wanted to rest because of the sleepless night we had before that. Thanks Yen and Miley for willing to come. After that, she promised that she will treat us eat but I thought she had forgotten it. We didn't mind also but she still remembers her promise. I know God is fair. Every good thing we do will be paid either directly or indirectly. With us realising it or without us realising it, he will pay back. Same goes to every bad thing we do. Right?

So this morning she brought us to Coffee O Corner. We have never been there before. It is a nice place to eat, many choices of cuisine. Thumbs up!

Okay, I shall stop now. Have to study, my exam is starting tomorrow. May God bless all of us, especially those that really study hard and yet never being selfish. 

Happy Sunday everyone.

Till then...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment