Friday, October 26, 2012

It changes!

Still remember my previous post on The First 3 words you see are what you want in life.
Mine has changed!!
Previously, it was "Love, Money and Experience".

When I went through all my entries just now, I accidentally saw the post. And the words that I just saw were "Love, Time and Honesty".

I guess these are the things that I want at this moment.
I always want love. Love could be love from your parents, love from your siblings, love from your friends. Love also could be love from that someone special.
As for me, I don't want to not have love in my life. Thanks God for keep giving me Love. I have love from my family and friends. I feel loved by them. Really really loved. I could not imagine my life without their love. This kind of love that I always want and thanks God for providing me with it.

As for Time, YES, I need it and I want it now. My exam is starting soon, real soon, next Monday and I NEED TIME!!! haha, procrastinate lagi Michelle. Nah, rasakan. Cubala study awal2, always tidak learn your lesson. -.-

Lastly, I want honesty. I value honesty these days. Honesty in friendship and in all kinds of relationship. As for me, the only relationship I have now is friendship and I am grateful that so far, honesty is what we have. I know, sometimes honesty can be too hurtful, painful but it will be more painful if you know that the person you trust the most are not being honest with you, Right?? ^^,

I guess I will stop now.


Till then my dear..

No comments:

Post a Comment