Sunday, September 30, 2012

My point of view

Sorry that I have to blog this out. Sometimes, it's better to express something by writing it down than speaking it out.
First of all, sorry if what we did hurt you. I really don't know that you wanted to take pre-babydolls-photo shoot. If I were to know about it, I will wait till Chang finishes taking everyone's photos. The reason why I went to the stall earlier is not because I hate sun, but more to because I see nothing that I can do there (photo shoot location). We called you to join us to go to the stall but you asked us to go first. So I thought you wanted to take photo with May. Didn't know that you wanted to take photos together with us.
Next, when we were about to go, we didn't call you at first. We saw you taking photos with Zyarfan, so we thought of giving you chance. Plus, we can wait (seriously and honestly we wanted to wait, we don't mind). So, me and Miley went to the car first to wait there (this is where wan told you that we wanted to leave you when in actual fact, we were just waiting in the car). Suddenly, it got darker and windy. It's sign of raining. Then, we called you. Mas called you, everyone was panic because our cloth were still drying outside. Then the awkward moment came.

#Sorry for the names mentioned above.
#This is from my point of view. I wrote this not to justify myself but rather to clear things out. It's not good to leave things unsaid. Even if it's just a small matter, I still believe that both side need to know what actually happened.
#Both parties are being insensitive of each other's situation. There is no one to blame. Nobody is wrong, it's just we need to understand each other's situation.

Quoted from gossip girl: "There are two sides to every story"

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment