Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Stress

Recently, my workload is increasing. Not only assignments, I have to think about the timetable. Every lecturers want to have extra class. We are not robots, we need times to rest, time to do our assignments. This greatly affects me. My mood is unstable. I have pimples on my face. This is unusual. Usually, I only emotionally unstable when I'm going to have my period. But I have just finished it. These are really effects of STRESS.
So many thing is going on recently. Since the day we came back from PBS, we had to go for BIG at Serian, UB Camp at Lundu, do the BIG report, PBS report. And then, next week we have to do pameran for Pendidikan seni visual. The worst thing is that, I haven't started on my hasil kerja. At first, I wanted to spend my weekends with my family but looking at the situation now, I don't think I can. Hopefully I can go back even just for a day, missing them alot.
We had missed so many classes when we were out. I still have storytelling to do. I am so worried of my performance later.
Stress, stress, stress...
God, you are the greatest of all. Please be with me, give me strength in facing all of this. If I am tired, if I am weak, if I want to surrender, if I stumble, take my hand. Walk with me, don't leave me alone. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment