Monday, August 27, 2012

A work of miracle by God

Today, I received my result for the last semester. At first, I was afraid to look at it. So I just leaved it inside the sampul surat. When I looked at it, I was shocked. Remember last sem, when I answered my exams wrongly. LGA somemore. I expected my result to be worse. But early of this sem, Madam Angie praised me for the improvement of my proficiency in English. She realised it when she marked my paper. I was happy. At least she sees something there, that I memang learned something. When I looked at my result, I don't know what to say. Obviously, I see miracle. Compared to last sem, there is a slight drop and obviously I know why. But my pointer terkumpul is increased. So, I know, this sem I really need to struggle if I want to achieve my target, pulling my socks up..haha
I don't want to compare myself with my classmates, my friends. I don't give a damn about it. I know my own level. Our basic is not the same. I started with nothing, zero. My English sucks but as long as I improve, I am happy enough.
Thank God, thank you so much.
 p/s: I have set my target, I know what I want and I will try my best to achieve it. Please be with me Lord, walk with me in any path that I choose, be it the correct one or the bumpy one!

Love by,
Michelle Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment