Thursday, August 23, 2012

Match-make

Match make, Arranged marriage are two terms that many people are scared of. It is like forcing one or two people to love each other. Nowadays, most people prefer to choose partner on their own, without interference from their parents. We are given freedom to choose who we want to end up with. But personally, I still think that arranged marriage is not bad. Parents will surely choose the best for their children. Am I right? I might opt for arranged marriage based on my experience with men.
Not to say I don't trust men but I learn from my experience. I would say, no matter how deep is their love towards their partner, they will still hunt for a spare. I've seen many cases like this. Even my own brothers did this before. What to say other men outside?
I don't know who to blame? Is it the girl who cannot take care of their bf, or the guy who are not really fall in love with his gf? Is it the third party who interferes on people's relationship Or is it just simply human nature, never get enough. Greedy?? Not appreciative?? Well, only those involved have the answer. And quoted from gossip girl, "there are two sides to every story"

No comments:

Post a Comment