Wednesday, August 1, 2012

When My Heart Speaks

This week is a very hectic week. We need to prepare lesson plan for our micro teaching which will be carried out next week. Yesterday I slept at 4 am modifying our lesson plan with my group member. As for now, I am preparing our draft for LGA 3103 assignment to be checked by our lecturer. But I am taking a short break for a while. Time assignment la baru semangat mok update blog.
Anyway, this is what I want..
1) I want to travel but not alone. I want to travel with my close friends and family. I want to have memory with the ones I love.
2) I want to graduate so that I will make my family proud of me.
3) I want to be a good teacher. I do not want to spoil other people's future/life.
4) I want my love ones to be happy. May God bless them always.
5) I want the journey of my life to be smooth.
6) I want to do something that God wants His children to do.
7) I will do whatever to please my parents and make them happy.
8) I want to have a stable family later. I do not want to divorce. If possible, I want to marry someone and live together with him for the rest of my life. Till death do us part.


No comments:

Post a Comment