Thursday, July 19, 2012

Itulaaa..


GospelMatthew 11:28-30

28 'Come to me, all you who labour and are overburdened, and I will give you rest.
29 Shoulder my yoke and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
30 Yes, my yoke is easy and my burden light.'
The reading above is the gospel reading for today's mass. It's been a while since the last time I went to chapel. My friend said "datang seru"..haha. 
Anyway, I am more interested to share what I've heard during the homily sharing by the new Father. 
At first, he explained to us about the meaning of the gospel. Its true that God is actually help us to carry our burden. One yoke is on our shoulder and the other is on his shoulder. Its lifted by him! Meaning that we are not alone in facing any problems in our life. Remember that God is always there, next to us, carrying the burden, feeling the same thing that we feel, equally! Remember that he understands how we feel, and he will help us. Just REMEMBER that he is there. Believe, Have Faith! 
After that, he told us a story of a little girl who died of cancer. 2 years after been diagnosed, she died. Suddenly in my mind, I think what happen if I have cancer? What will happen to me? How if I only have 2 years to live? What will I do in that last 2 years of my life? 
How if I don't have time to repent? I know that I have committed many sins. Uncountable.. 
I don't know what should I do now. Should I ask for forgiveness from everyone before its too late? Should I do confession? Should I stop whatever bad doings that I do?
I need an answer...

No comments:

Post a Comment