Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year's Wish

There are so many thing I want to do and those things require money.
I want to travel, shopping spree, treat my brothers which needs a lot of money as they eat a lot (u can see the result), service my car, and a lot more.
So, I decided to save money this year. My main aim is to spend wisely. I do have saving in ASB and I plan to increase the amount of money that I keep there. And at the end of the year, I'll get to spend the interest of my money that I keep. Not a lot but enough for me to do what I wish for..hihi

Recently I have problems in managing my money. I got too excited when I received my allowance $$$. I went shopping, ate expensive food almost everyday and went out often. But I forgot that I might need $$ for my laptop maintenance, car maintenance, and etc. These things happen unexpectedly so better to have money saved for emergency right? Still remember when I was young before. Back then, I saved my pocket money given by my dad. Everyday, he only gave me RM1 and I can save half of that amount. So why can't now? Bear in mind that nothing is impossible!

Therefore Michelle, after you receive your allowance later, REMEMBER to save!!

No comments:

Post a Comment