Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Mumuk's 80th birthday


On the 30th of December, my family celebrated my grandmother's 80th birthday. We sort of having our family gathering as well. It was fun as we had a karaoke session and we 'joget'. It didn't feel awkward because there was no outsiders, only my own family members. As compared to the family gathering organized at my mother's side, i felt so embarrassed to dance because there was so many unfamiliar faces.
Anyway, here's the pictures of us.. ^^

Me with little Chester. His cheek so chubby and he looks so cute in that kek lapis outfit

The Nesserds

Me with my mum

Me with my brothers

Me with the birthday girl ^^,

And 2 days before this event was my cousin's wedding ceremony. I was one of her bridesmaids . She looked so pretty and elegance in her white wedding gown.

The bride with her maid of honours

The wedding ring keepers, little Joshua and Brayden

Meet Simon, my partner for that day

Meet the 2 beauties of Stabut

The Nesserds

No comments:

Post a Comment