Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My father is admitted at the hospital for 3 days now, including today. Thinking about it makes me so worried. He looks fine but the doctor said that his urine is not clean yet. I hope he would get better since he's staying in the hospital but I didn't see any changes when I went to see him this afternoon. His blood pressure still low. The doctor said that he has urinary infections which means that his urine is infected by bacteria. At first I was worried that he has liver failure as the symptoms are the same; swollen abdomen, confusion and loss of appetite. When I asked my mom, she said the doctor didn't say anything about his liver.
Could it be he has been diagnosed wrongly by the doctor? Hopefully it is just a normal infection.   Please pray that he will be fine and also pray for him to get well soon. Pity my mom has to take care of him while she is sick herself. I hope that he will be discharged soon so that both of them can have rest at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment