Monday, December 9, 2013

Year End Greeting

So, it's december huh. A new year will begin in less than a month. I'm so excited!

To wrap up, 2013 is a wonderful year for me.
I went travelling overseas with my classmates. It was an awesome trip because they are truly awesome people.

My life as a teacher has just begun with me going out for teaching practice twice this year. I pray that our path to become a teacher will be smooth. I only have 1 more year left before I graduate and I intend to grad with satisfying result to secure my position in this career.

As for love, I leave everything to God. I don't want to rush. Love will come when God thinks that we are ready enough to live with it.

I'm spending my year end holidays at home because I am saving for my trip next year. My after-grad-trip. I wish to travel further this time. Plus, my family needs me at home. My mom needs me either to drive for her or to run errands for her. So, I read novels to occupy my free time. Reading is so addictive, once you start reading, you can't stop. Luckily I have bought many novels during the second time around book fair. Bought many novels with big discounts. Very happy!

I'm so happy to see my friends travelling and taking beautiful pictures as memories. Can't wait for my turn next year. However I feel quite unhappy because I would not be travelling with my best buddy. Apparently, we are having big P now. Quite hard for me to gain my trust back. I hope things will get better next year. After all, we only have 1 more year together. I want us to have good memories as friends.
Okay, before I stop, I wish everyone a happy and joyful christmas and a blessed New Year.

Till then.
Love,
Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment