Monday, December 23, 2013

The End of The Great Adventure

One day, when I go through all my posts, I will recall back each and every single incident that ever happened in my life. Some will make me smile because of my silliness and some will shed my tears.

This one, I call it S.S.A.

It is something unimaginable.
It had occurred for years.
Sooner or later, I'd have to end it.
I enjoyed it but it is not right.
If I don't end it, it will be on and on and on.
I know it will, because me myself would not be able to stop it.

The ending didn't go as what I have planned but it was done not so badly.
It was nice.
I will miss this and that but hey, don't hold on something that isn't yours right?

The chapter is closed and a new chapter will begin.
My hope for the new chapter?
Mr. Lightning, please don't strike the same place twice.

Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment