Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Oh..

I am doing research on someone and my research brings to me a new discovery. Guess what I have just discovered? There are many other ethnics here in Sarawak that I did not know. One of it is Beketan. Have you ever heard of this ethnicity? I did not know that all this while, I have a crush on a Beketan. I thought that he is an Iban since he communicates in Iban fluently. This new discovery answered all my questions. Like why is he communicates in the unusual language and why does he have a unique face structure. And his stamina too. He has an excellent stamina. Beketan people stay in a rural area, very rural. Perhaps the life taught him to be strong.
According to my research, the Beketan are living a tough life. They have to use long boat in order to reach their "Rumah Panjang". There are no roads to their village except for the river.

Now I know. No wonder he is so quite, humble and down to earth. He is also very discipline. Perhaps his life taught him to be like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment