Sunday, March 17, 2013

Please forgive me, RIP

I pray that may God will place you among the good people in his kingdom,
I pray that may God forgive all your sins,
I pray that may you forgive me, what I've done, what I've said to you,
I pray that may God give perpetual light upon your soul

and last but not least, may you Rest in Peace.

Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name,
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven,
Give us this day our daily bread,
Forgive us, our trespasses,
as we forgive those who have trespassed against us,
lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

God loves you more.

I really regret that I was not able to ask for your forgiveness. I really hope that you will forgive me.
I was too late.
It was sudden to hear that you have left us. I was shocked.
Only my prayer can I offer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment