Thursday, November 8, 2012

The end of the fourth semester

I do believe when people say that life is hard. It is hard, really really hard.


Our examination for this semester has just ended yesterday. I'm not that happy though with my performance. I know I didn't do well, especially for my major papers. For the first two papers, at least I know what I was doing but after that, when I sat for my grammar paper especially, I felt nothing. I was discouraged, hopeless, tired and I was thinking a lot.



I felt so distracted. Maybe I made a wrong choice by going back home during the All souls' day. What happened back at home really distracted me. However, everything was done. I just pray everything will be okay. What I can do now is to leave everything to god. I hope that everyone can pass all the papers for this semester. Please God, please listen to our prayers.

Recently, I have this hard feeling towards my own friend. I hope I can forget it for the sake of our friendship. God, give me the courage to do it. I really hope I can forget it. I know that me myself is not good either.

This might be my last entry for this year. I might not have the opportunity to write later during holiday. Happy Holidays my fellow teslians, we deserve it and Merry Christmas everyone. May this joyful celebration brings happiness to everyone.

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment